This is my place to hang my DA II Fandom hat, either by reblogging my love for Fenris & Anders or passing on fics or amazing art.
Logo art by Jakface and msbarrows., from my request for Fenris in a suit.
If you seek my usual online haunts, check the link for my other online hangouts.
For my friends who are Fenders Fans: For Fenders Fans Tumblr
"Fine, the chair speaks out on your behalf. It actually moves the guards to tears. But at this point, just remember: everyone likes the chair more...”
i have feelings that are too real for characters that are fictional
"Friendzoned again!" I shout, pumping my fist in the air. I made a new friend today. Today is a good day.
I jaywalked the other week.
Actually, that totally happened in real life, because that’s just the sort of badass fucking...
1. First impression:
2. Truth is:
3. How old do you look:
4. Have you ever made me laugh:
5. Have you ever made me mad:
6. Best feature:
7. Have I ever had a crush on you:
8. You’re my:
9. Name in my phone:
10. Should you post this too?
Oops-just saw this cypher!
You’d be something that goes with dessert, something that’s strong but with a dash of sweet to balance it out. A Spanish coffee-with burnt sugar on the rim, then dark coffee, rum, triple sec and kahlua with a little whipped cream and nutmeg sprinkled on top.
*Edited to add-I see a1879 said a coffee drink too, because great minds think alike!
Hee! I am clearly coffee inspired :D
Being evil and choosing a character you haven’t listed, mwahahaha… Fallen!Anders. And I’ll do with 7, 12, 15 and 33.
I goofed up the questions because MsB edited hers and I was looking at hers as a point of reference. So here are the questions and answers she actually asked for!
7. In what or whom does this character have the greatest faith? He used to have faith in the Maker and Andraste… until Kirkwall broke him. Now he only has faith in his cause, and in the hope that everything will work out that the hold of the Templar and Chantry will be broken by his actions. He has to have faith in that because if nothing changes, or mages across Thedas are slaughtered for no reason and things get worse for his fellow mages, then all of his work, his pain would be for naught.
I think that if they come across other parts of Thedas and it turns out that the rebellion has failed then it may just drive him to end it all. I can’t see him coping well with the notion of failure. If mages continue to be oppressed and the things happening to them worsens because of what he’s done in Kirkwall, it will drive him over the edge.
12. What is this character’s secret wish? (Facetious, off the cuff answer) That Fenris would drop dead and he could escape. Serious answer is that he gets to make peace with himself before he dies. He’s full of bitterness, regret, anger and unfulfilled needs. He regrets quite a bit in his life, and honestly he misses the camaraderie of the Wardens. He felt the most comfortable there, until they assigned a Templar to watch his every move and made his life hell. If nothing else, he’d like to settle any debts between him and Nathaniel, the Warden Commander, Zevran, even Oghren. But that’s never going to happen as long as Fenris has him under his heel.
15. What is this character’s deepest regret? (this answer stands!) I’d like to say blowing up the Chantry, but he doesn’t’ regret it that much. Honestly, he regrets allowing Vengeance to strike the deal with Fenris. He’d rather have died at the elf’s hand than live as he does now; if you can call it ‘living’.
He knew that his rebellion wasn’t turning out to be what he thought it would be, not while traveling and trying to return to Vigil’s Keep to see if he could find a place with the Warden’s once more. At the time, he was sure Fenris would tire of dragging him along and kill him sooner than later.
That wasn’t to be the case, because Fenris turned out to be just as stubborn as he remembered and he keeps him at his side out of spite mostly.
33. What calms this character?
Currently? Sleep, the motion of the ship as they coast through the deep waters of the Amaranthine ocean on their way to their next port. Physical exhaustion is the other thing that brings Anders calm. Working to the point of sheer, I can no longer stand upright and function tiredness is a strange balm to him. It means deep sleep, with no wandering the Fade, no nightmares when he is so bone tired he drops off soon as he touches his meager cot.
Reading does calm him, but Fenris allows him so little in the way of personal effects that there is little he is allowed to read, so he makes due with the baudy tales Isabela penned with Varric, all written in better times.